Wednesday, April 28, 2010

throw me a bone. please.

I know I came off as all supportive and caring in that last post. And for the most part, I am. But to be honest, I'm a little crabby about my sister's break-up. I'm angry at her boyfriend. But I'm a little annoyed that I have spent more evenings than not over the last three weeks cooking for her, inviting her out with my friends, not getting work done so we could watch tv and keep her mind off things.

No, that is not the annoying part. The annoying part is that she hasn't told me anything about it. Nothing. I don't know what happened three weeks ago when they decided to spend some time apart and I don't know what happened after they talked. After the week apart, talking on the weekend, and deciding to take some more time (for three weeks running), they finally broke up this weekend. And I don't know anything. She says she's tired of talking about it.

In her own time, I suppose. But seriously. She won't give me anything to work with. I guess I should unconditionally provide a comfortable place for her where she doesn't have to talk about it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...