1. I can successfully put out a fire with a fire extinguisher.
2. I can run 17 miles even if I feel like shit the whole time. Slowly, but I can do it,
3. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love having a new furnace and central air.
4. I'm much happier when I get more than 6 hours of sleep. To be fair, I already knew this. Just got a refresher this week.
2. I can run 17 miles even if I feel like shit the whole time. Slowly, but I can do it,
3. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love having a new furnace and central air.
4. I'm much happier when I get more than 6 hours of sleep. To be fair, I already knew this. Just got a refresher this week.
Uh, fire extinguisher?!
ReplyDelete@Sarah Jane Yeah, my grill caught fire. Smelled something and came out to find both handles blazing. Luckily it was manageable. But the fire melted the propane dial, so I guess I need a new grill. Add it up!
ReplyDeleteBummer about your grill, but I've always wondered if I could use a fire extinguisher too:) Hope you are gonna love the new heat/air!
ReplyDelete