Sunday, December 4, 2011

who, us?

I met a friend for a drink last night. It was packed at the bar during the football game, but then cleared out a bit. There was a group of men sitting around the corner of the bar, and C decided they needed a little shake-up to their evening. She had the bartender anonymously send them shots of whiskey. My friend is a little more daring than me, so it's good to hang out with her. I think I could learn a thing or two.

At any rate, the guys thought that the whiskey came from the loud and more provocatively dressed girls sitting next to us, which was fine, because mostly we thought it was fun to do and hope that karma comes back to bless us some time. So maybe some day, someone will send us a drink. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...