If I go on one more date with a man who turns out to be MARRIED, I am going to freaking lose it. Ok, so it's only happened 4 times. But FOUR TIMES seems like a lot, right? Four times to go out with men on the pretense that they are single and
available (and for 3 of the 4 the lie was in writing, on their match profile), only to find out that they are married. Not separated.
MARRIED! [and yes, I know that all caps means shouting. I am shouting.]
Tonight was another failed match.com experiment. Met a guy for a drink. The guy has a wife and 3 young daughters back in France, and his wife didn't want to travel back and forth with him and the girls. So, he was looking for something on the side during the 2 weeks/mo he's in Mpls. His profile said he was divorced. I guess the good news is that he was honest.
I just hate this.
Tonight was another failed match.com experiment. Met a guy for a drink. The guy has a wife and 3 young daughters back in France, and his wife didn't want to travel back and forth with him and the girls. So, he was looking for something on the side during the 2 weeks/mo he's in Mpls. His profile said he was divorced. I guess the good news is that he was honest.
I just hate this.
What is WRONG with people?!?!
ReplyDeleteI don't know, Jill. I really don't know.
DeleteForget Match.com Seriously? eHarmony, Christian Mingle, J-Date, I don't know... this Match.com thing doesn't seem like it is producing winners. You deserve SO much better.
ReplyDelete