Operation 12 in 12 begins tomorrow.
I am usually sure I can do things I set my mind to, but this is one that I do have doubt about, since losing weight has not been easy the last couple years. I'm at a fine weight, but I think if I really want to give it all at Virginia Beach in March, I'd like to be a few pounds lighter. Like 12, to be exact. I know that my weight was not a contributing factor in my stress fracture, but it wouldn't hurt to have a little less of me pounding the pavement.
If I stick to this plan, I'll be at my goal weight the week of Thanksgiving. And by that time, I should be putting in good mileage each week, so I'll feel ok about heading into the holidays without putting much back on. I really want to do this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment