Wednesday, January 23, 2013

on the verge

You know that day (or few hours) right before you get really sick, that time when you can still function ok, but you know you're in for it? That is how I've felt for the last three weeks. Actually, I started feeling this way around Dec 28. Some days I feel like I'm coming down with a flu-like stomach bug with an upset tummy and low grade nausea; other days, I get the scratchy sore throat thing. Always I'm tired and a little achy with a wicked headache. I'd kinda rather just get full on sick so that I can eventually get better, rather than this almost there but not quite crap. Web MD was not helpful, as I might have influenza, cocaine withdrawl, leukemia, sleep apnea, anemia, hay fever, dehydration, bipolar disorder, chronic fatigue disorder, or PMS. Pretty much, I could have anything. Probably I just have a cold. So maybe I'll get sick, and maybe I'll get better. I guess only time will tell on this one.

3 comments:

  1. shoot. we've had that crud on and off here. get well soon. the january blahs for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so familiar. So. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing, really. I feel a little better but not all the way. I am functioning just fine now, though. I think if I get worse again, I'll see a doc. Otherwise, I'm assuming it's fatigue, some sort of cold/virus, and the dark of winter.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...