It has been a busy week involving little sleep. And to catch a few extra zzzs, I gave up my morning run. The rain and cold hasn't helped me want to lace up my shoes and head outside in the wee hours of the morning. I was sluggish and tired all day, and woke up sluggish and even more tired the next day.
I dragged my butt out of bed this morning for a few miles despite the cold and rain, thinking I needed to get back to my habit. And for the first time in a week, I feel good. Alert, clear headed, energized.
I know this about running. I need it. The way I need food and sleep. Sometimes, I need a run even more than food and sleep. I know it.
So much for those extra zzzs.
Me, too. Glad we're figuring that out. So good to see you this week.
ReplyDelete