I have been a bit obsessive with the running team, I admit. But it's just been so much fun. Take last weekend, we had the 2nd annual Ugly Sweater Egg Nog Schlogg around Lake Calhoun.
At every stop, we were required to do a shot of egg nog.
At every stop, we were required to do a shot of egg nog.
Stop 1: Holiday trivia
We were asked a holiday themed trivia question. If you got it right, continue
running. If you got it wrong, you had to complete a loop back on the
course as a penalty. My question: what kind of pajamas does Ralphie get for Christmas? Answer: pink footie bunny pajamas - I got it right.
Stop 2: Advent calendar of death
We picked a number
from the basket that corresponds to one on the Advent calendar, and had to do whatever fun activity was assigned to the number. Activities
included jumping jacks, burpees, additional shots of egg nog, etc. I had to do burpees.
Stop 3: Mystery Xmas Song.
From a hat, we
picked a Christmas song, and were required to sing the song the remainder of the
run...the louder the better!
It was raining and kinda miserable, but who wouldn't have fun doing this?

0 comments:
Post a Comment