Thursday, December 23, 2010

calm before the storm

I just got back from a trial run with the extended family. A trip to the Mall of America and Nickelodeon Universe. Two days before Christmas. I think that decreases my time in purgatory.

The young grown ups rode this ride:




I haven't been on a rollercoaster in probably 15 years. And it was fun, but I was dizzy and nauseated for at least 30 minutes afterward. My cousins went on a second time. I opted to stay on the ground.

The good thing was that I had some "mystery tickets" that the cashier at Ace Hardware gave me (randomly) and one of the tickets had 100 ticket points on it. So we got to ride for free for the morning. Good deal.

I get one more quiet night at my house before I head to mom and dad's for the long weekend.

I think I can...I think I can...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...