Wednesday, June 23, 2010

first ave.

High on the list of places I would miss terribly had I been forced to move away from Minneapolis for a job is First Ave. What a great venue. I celebrated finishing the draft of my dissertation on Monday with a show, with Romantica opening for Twin Cities legends, The Jayhawks.

romantica.


the jayhawks.


gary.
We got there early and staked out great spots in the second row. So awesome. The only problem is that I forgot how sore my neck gets staring up for three hours when you're that close. But how could that not be worth it?!?

2 comments:

  1. Second row. No way. Very cool. Thanks for the Gary pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was seriously cool. Gary was awesome, and when he stood right there in front of us, I just had to snap a pic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...