We had been told that one of our captains was a Greek Bradley Cooper, and I thought that was a pretty fair comparison:
I enjoyed seeing the island from that vantage point, and it was great to be on the water (for some of the time). Deep breaths. The only other bad part was when I was moving from the front of the boat to the back, remembering to bend my knees and stay close to the ground and take my time like we'd been told at the start of the trip. But when I went to step over into the cabin, we hit a big wave and I slipped. One of the captains (not Bradley Cooper, the other guy) yelled at me and I got really embarrassed. Plus I hit my foot on the edge and got a terrible bruise which hurt a lot. But the views were great!
A view of one of the cute towns on Milos...
Another great sunset. We didn't get tired of them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment