It all comes down to a few hours tomorrow. The fate of my graduate career, the last five years of blood, sweat, and tears (not a ton of blood but a little at least, and more than enough sweat and tears), is in the hands of four people. Twenty-five years as a student has lead me here. And four people will vote on if I get my PhD or not.
I have worked ridiculously hard to get here. I'm really excited for tomorrow. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. However, I believe in my work, and I can defend my insights. And that's all I can do.
Here we go.
Glad you're feeling so confidant.
ReplyDeleteIt helped when I ran into one of my committee members today, and she told me my dissertation was beautiful. Felt a lot more confident after that.
ReplyDeleteI have no doubt that it IS beautiful! You are amazing. I'm SO looking forward to your talk. Get some rest. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete