I got to move into my new office this week. It's been fun to set it up. Almost as fun as it was setting up my middle school classroom at the start of a new school year. Almost.
It's nice having a place to hang my diplomas (with one more soon to come, I hope) and my Yo-Yo Ma reading Goodnight Moon READ poster. I've been sitting on some fun fabric from a trip to NYC and Mood Fabrics (of Project Runway fame), and decided to make a curtain for my office window with it. And now that I have a roommate, it's nice to get all the books out of my house that used to be in my office but have been in a dozen crates strewn around my dining room for the last week or so.
I think it will be a good place to work.
I love decorating offices! And classrooms. I kind of want to see a picture of your office for motivation to get one of my own some day :)
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm in your old office (the one you won't miss), and I just borrowed some of your hand sanitizer.
I'll post pics soon. Or better yet, you can meet me for coffee some time over there and I'll show it to you. :)
ReplyDeleteI certainly won't miss 33, but I will miss the people. And the sanitizer is for general use, anyway. Anything to keep germs away from that place.